The word blog is no more a term that is new to any professional or even an undergraduate student. Various professional , not ruling out the professionals from legal fraternity, are now blogging on website to display their knowledge in relevant domains. Blogging generally refers to creating helpful, relevant, and interesting articles published on web with prime focus of increasing brand awareness and a wider footprints to reach out for more potential legal clients online.
Advantage of Blog website For Lawyers & Law Students
- Blogging allows you to connect with your site visitors. Blogs are best way to connect with your probable customers, by allowing your blog readers ( could be your probable customers looking for services that you provide) to simply comments or provide feedback on blog posts on website. By reviewing and responding to readers’ comments, you can create a rapport with your audience, build trust, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for.
- Lawyers and law students can benefit a lot from blogging, that even includes to establish and build an online reputation. Lawyers can share their strength of legal knowledge that can enable them to become legal advocates through blogging. By creating relevant and useful content, lawyers can promote thermself or even their law firm, specially when they are struggling to establish their personal brand name among the legal fraternity
- Once a lawyer has a content rich blog website, they can start promiting it for establishing a brand name of law firm by various digital marketing strategies. Law firms can benefit much from email marketing, social media marketing, paid online ads, and content marketing.
- More and more blogs related to law is published on the blof website of a lawyers it starts attracting probable cients to have a broader client base. More the blogposts a lawyer writes on the blog web site, the probability of getting noticed on web increases on the powerful internet world.
- Connect with the people and stay on top of things. A lawyer is always learning. ...
- A common man looking for some legal solution always takes the assistance of Big Daddy on internet "GOOGLE " and as the content on the lawyers blog website increases google falls in love with and and can promote you on web with it powerfulll search engine.
- A blog page offers you an advantage over your competitors, in a sense that it’s the direct tool that’s completely in your hands. It allows you to give a unique voice to it so that the readers and visitors of your website can judge your work relatively better than those of others.
- An added plus point for a law firm’s website is to have a blog page where the firm’s recent case studies and trending legal issues are posted, and they may talk to their audience about any queries. By doing so, an impression is being made on the eyes of search engines by providing relevant content, with the most searched keywords.
As early as now, build your digital presence and kickstart blogging with a personal blog website increase client base.
Some statistical figures for the blogs in terms of marketing the services and products
61% of US consumers have made a purchase based on a blog post. (Source)
37% of marketers find that blogs are the most important method of content marketing. (Source)
Companies that blog enjoy 97% more inbound links than blogless competitors. (Source)
Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages than websites without blogs. (Source)
B2B businesses are more likely to blog than B2C businesses. (Source)
94% of those who share posts do it because they think it will be helpful to others. (Source)
B2B companies with blogs get 67% more leads than those without. (Source)